Thursday, December 21, 2006

What's the Very Best Thing in the World?

According to kids:

1. Being a celebrity

2. Good looks


3. Being rich


4. Being healthy


5. Pop music


6. Families


7. Friends


8. Nice Food


9. Watching films


10. Heaven/God

God is number 10? I don't expect it to be number 1 on everyone's list, but number 10? Food beat out God on the list! WOW that's amazing...it's actually kind of funny. I actually saw this on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart you can watch the clip here. This show is best on the universe of course besides the Colbert Report that guy is a genius! So what's your top 10 list?

1 comment:

Michael said...

I'm not surprised about God losing. A lot of people aren't that religious anymore. What shocks me is that celebrity status and looks beats out health, family, and friends.

Kids are fucktards. Shit like that makes me glad I don't have any.