Monday, December 11, 2006

Pinup girl


(click for larger image)


Okay so this is my first post. Please look past my punctuation and grammar I am not an English major. I probably won't post very much unless I'm in the mood. So for this first post I am posting one of my most recent sketches that I did off of one of my shirts. I used left over vellum paper from my interior design class so in the close ups where the pencil is the darkest the paper has wrinkled...so it's not perfect.


(click for larger image)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I'm glad you posted it.

You know that's the perfect piece to be inked by Kat Von D. I'm pretty sure her husband has a shop in Dallas where she works at once in a while, though you probably already know that because I think Kenny told me that once.

Tabitha said...

Thanks :) Yea, I now remember drawing it bc I wanted Kenny to get a pinup girl tattoo...now I'm thinking of getting one myself. And your right I knew about Kat's hubby he works down the street from our regular tattoo artist :P

Anonymous said...

nice sketch im an illustrator (fashion/costume)in my spare time the whole pinup hotrod scene is small in nz