Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

Enjoy what is our Christmas tree. I put it up and decorated it all by myself!


I know you don't really want to know any of these things about me but in the spirit of memes, here you go!

1. Egg nog or hot chocolate?

Hot chocolate and I love loads of marshmellows or whip cream!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?

He wraps them of course! Unless it's a tricylce or train set :D

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?

I like white on the tree and house. Though I have colored on our tree at the moment because they came with the tree.

4. Do you hang mistletoe?

Nope, I don't have to have a mistletoe to get kisses!

5. When do you put your decorations up?

The day after Thanksgiving.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish?

Dressing! I could eat a plate full of just dressing...my mom makes the best!

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?

Helping Mom decorate the tree and helping Dad decorate the yard.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?

I honestly don't remember. I probably just figured it out.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?

We celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve at my In-laws and we open our presents.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?

Lights, ornaments, tree topper....what else?

11. Snow! Love it or dread it?

I would love it if we ever got snow!! I'd love to move to Colorado!

12. Can you ice skate?

I've tried once when I was a teenager and hugged the wall the whole time...lol

13. Do you remember your favorite gift?

When I was 15 my parents got me a coloring book (Of course it wasn't the only gift) & I love to color so I'm flipping through the pages and every so often I would find a 20 dollar bill. They put 5 20's within the pages! Of course my younger brother got the same thing and tossed it to the side until he saw me pulling out cash :D

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you?

Of course being with friends and family especially the ones you only see around the holidays. I also love to watch my nieces and nephews open their presents.

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?

My mom's peach cobbler, cheesecake, & banana pudding.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?

Eating dinner with family, watching the football game (Go Cowboys!) and opening presents.

17. What tops your tree?

Right now it's Santa!

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?

Definately giving. I could buy multiple presents for one person if my husband let me or if we had enough money :o)

19. What is your favorite Christmas song?

O Holy Night

20. Candy canes! Yuck or yum?

They're alright, but too sticky! Kinda like Dale's face, but we all know that's not from candy canes :D

If you would like to be tagged just be tagged ;o)

1 comment:

NoSlackFIST2327 said...

Tabitha, I appreciate your comment on my blog. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas. If you want to find me look me up at www.myspace.com/mgm82202. Talk to you soon.