Saturday, December 16, 2006

Annoyed

I don't know why my profile says I'm a Pisces because I'm not! I'm an Aquarius. I don't really care, but it always seems like no matter what I do shit don't do right! Kinda like this Beta bullshit! Now after I sign in I have to sign in again using my Google account. Kenny says, "Well, did you go to your e-mail and confirm it?" No! So I go to MY e-mail and confirm it and it shows its been confirmed and has a link I can press to check it out. BUT when I go to check it out it shows Kenny's e-mail address. WTF?!? It was sent to my e-mail so why is it showing Kenny's? So I guess from now on I have to sign in twice! How annoying!!

I know there are other things that have not done right for me and I'm talking non complicated shit like what I said above that should be so fuckin' easy to do, but I can't remember at the moment. Unlike my Chinese Zodiac Year: Monkey; that says I have an EXCELLENT memory :D If you wanna check out your Zodiac click here bastid!

No comments: