Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Two of the Three Loves of my Life

I guess this is kind of a pointless post, but I wanted to show you some pics of my 2 dogs. These 2 pics are of Hank Jennings Cash ;) he is the newest addition to the family and he is a little over 3 months old. I thought the pic of him yawning was hilarious!!
These 2 are of Baxter Von Dutch (of course Hank is also in the 2nd one). Baxter is a year and 3 months. I think they both look muscular in the 2nd pic.


Anyway, besides Kenny these 2 boys are the loves of my life ;) We don't have kids so they are very spoiled...so what! They are my companions and my best friends...and yes, I talk to them like they're babies!! I don't care if you think I'm retarded....I love my dogs.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

two of the best dogs on the planet...

susan and sometimes aaron said...

adorable!! love the puppy-dog eyes they're literally giving you! too cute!