Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas Eve

So it's a tradition to celebrate Christmas with my in-law's on Christmas Eve. It's the same every year...eat turkey & dressing for lunch, around 6 PM open presents, and then re-heat lunch for dinner. And of course in between the nieces & nephew (ages around 7, 8, & 10) running around the house being wild & giving me a huge headache!! I love 'em, but they're not disciplined! They don't listen and when you tell them to do something they're a smartass. Kids like that are very annoying and makes me not want to have kids of my own. Of course you tell yourself my kids won't do that! But how do you know? I know they won't be exactly like that...I won't sit back and watch them do something wrong and wait for other people do the disciplining.

Besides the fact that the kids were getting on my nerves a little. I really did enjoy myself. The in-laws pulled out all their old photos, most I haven't seen before, and us adults sat around the table looking at old memories. I got to see a bunch of pictures of Kenny (my husband) as a child and I must say he was so damn cute! Now after what I said above I'm thinking about having kids again..lol. I want a little Kenny running around!! But that of course can wait until after we graduate college and get a good job.

The in-laws got me some perfume by Britney Spears which I think I will exchange for Ralph Lauren Glamourous just because it's my fave! They also got me a pretty keepsake box which contained lotion, body wash, soaps, & loofah which was wrapped in the box below:


I thought this was HILARIOUS!!! My mother-n-law is so sweet and innocent that to wrap my gift in this was just too funny. I'm pretty sure that she went to a store and asked if they had some empty boxes so she could wrap presents in and she didn't even read what was on the box! So I'm guessing this is a hint that I stink...perfume, lotions, soaps, all wrapped up in a douche box!! *LMAO*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome! That box has your husband's name on it. :P

Seriously though, I'm glad you had a good xmas...I'm still recovering from mine.

Tabitha said...

Actually, I thought when I opened the box there would be a little Dale inside..lol :D