Saturday, December 30, 2006

My Adorable Niece


So I'm a proud Aunt! I don't have any kids of my own so I live through my younger brother. As a matter of fact his wife is around 4-5 months pregnant and I will be getting another niece! Anyway, I don't get to see my niece very often since I live 2 1/2 hours away but every time I see her her little face lights up, she will be 2 on Feb. 1st, and if anyone is holding her she says, "I want Tabitha!". I love it!! I can't wait 'til she is old enough to take to the baseball games (Tx. Rangers) and able to stay overnight.



For Christmas my parents and me & Kenny went in half to buy her a play kitchen(we're poor college students!). This was her 1st Christmas to really be able to open presents on her own and be excited! I was able to capture her 1st expression when she saw her kitchenette; you may need to click the pic to really see her excitement.




Since I've gotten my digital camera (on her 1st birthday) I can't stop taking pics of her especially since I can delete the ones I don't like. I just take picture after picture in case I catch a great moment ;o) I've always loved taking pictures. I've been thinking about taking a few photography classes but I'm sure I would have to invest in a more expensive camera. But we'll see. This is one of my favorites because you can see her reflection. She's a pretty good model..I just kept telling her to look out the window..hehe. I hope I haven't bored you with my bragging. But I do have the cutest niece ever!! :o)

4 comments:

Michael said...

I just got a digital camera myself. Maybe I should take some pictures of my nephew, Michael.

Well, actually, he's not really my nephew, he's the kid of one of my best friends, so I'm like a fake-uncle.

And actually, his name isn't Michael, it's Nathan. But, his mom promised she'd name her first son after me so I just call him Michael Jr....besides it's makes it easier to remember his name. :P

Tabitha said...

That's funny :P Thanks for reading my blog...I think you're my only fan :o)

Michael said...

Yeah, what's up with that? I'd think that at least Dale would stop by once in a while.

Anyway, it takes a while to build up a readership. There was nobody reading my first blog for the first few months. Even now, I probably have only a half-dozen regulars and it's been over a year.

But we could take a page out of Kenny's book. We're not blogging for others, but for ourselves, no? :P

Unknown said...

No my niece, actually nieces, are WAY cuter.